Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tiny Dwellings

While browsing on the internet the other day, I discovered Tumbleweed Houses. The designer is very crafty, a man with tiny personal space, but clever nonetheless.

It got me thinking about camping. If that little house on wheels could be towed to a forest area and set up, it would be just like Daniel Boone or Davey Crocket times.

Then, I started thinking about my horse. Her stall at Green's Acres is bigger than the tiny house. She probably weighs more, too.

When I move her to Red Barn Farm, her run-in shelter will be bigger than the tiny house. I think it would be kind of neat (for a brief time) to park my house right next to my horse in the pasture.

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Hey, awesome blog! If you're at all interested in music, then you can visit mine at http://notesdaily.wordpress.com/