Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grades for Fall 2010 Are Posted

Well, my current 4.0 GPA combined with my previous semesters of 4.0 GPA still can't overcome those first two years of undergrad.

Poop.

One day, I might be interested in academics beyond a bachelor's level. Unfortunately, my overall GPA doesn't muster up to the required GPA for entrance level of a master's program. I just might have to revisit Chemistry 101 and 102. Those classes are out of date for me anyway. Seems current programs aren't impressed with science classes older than 10 years. Okay, I get it. Technological advances and new discoveries. The basics are still the same. Two Hydrogens plus one Oxygen is still H2O and NaCl is still salt and 3 molar hydrochloric acid fumes will burn contact lens and corneas.

No comments: