Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Kadance and I

The other day a friend of mine sent me a link to her video webpage. I was thrilled with the images she had captured and made a comment that she was lucky to have had someone around to take pictures of her and her horse.

To my delight, she sent this back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kifiwTXRkHg

My girl and I have greatly improved since this photos. She has gotten much, much bigger. We have also passed our Parelli Level I and ground skills Level 2.

My mother came to visit in December and she took some pictures.



This past Tuesday, I went out to the barn. The ground was very muddy and slick. I opted to hang out in the dry lot with her and play games.
I wanted to have more pictures of the two of us together so I took some self portraits.  It was difficult to get both of us in the picture. My arm wasn't long enough.

My friend, Donna, said she would add pictures to the video she made. Naturally, I'm going to take her up on the offer.

A few days later, I asked my trainer to take some pictures.

She did and I have yet to put them on the computer. Actually, my husband prefers that I let him download them because, somehow, I don't do it right. Something about compressing.

1 comment:

Buddhism said...

You have very nice and informative Blog.I like your blog so much and my Blog is about Buddhism in the Modern Society teaches how to Apply Buddhism in daily Lives and talks about the Changes of Buddhist Societies from Buddha's time till modern time. If you would like please read :)

may the triple Gems bless you
take care