Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sayings That Should be on Buttons

1) Make yourself at home. Clean my kitchen.
2) Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after.
3) If I throw a stick, will you leave?
4) Thereapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.
5) Bottomless pit of needs & wants.
6) And your crybaby, whiny opinion would be...?
7) A cubicle is a just a padded cell without a door.
8) Here I am! Now, what are your other two wished.
9) Don't worry. I forgot your name, too.
10) I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
11) Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
12) Chaos, panic and disorder--my work here is done.
13) Macho Law forbids me from admitting I'm wrong.
14) I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
15) How do I set the laser printer to stun?
16) I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
17) I refuse to star in your psychodrama.
18) Is it time for your medication or mine?
19) Meandering to a different drummer.
20) I majored in liberal arts. Will that be for here or to go?
21) If I wanted to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat.
22) Let me show you how the guards used to do it.
23) I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
24) This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
25) I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.
26) Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these.

I would comment sooner, but I can't post anonymously at work - go figure, so I have to wait until I come home.

Excellent post.

Fave is the laser printer one.

Scully

Me said...

My daughter has a couple of those on t-shirts.
I have a couple of these on 'internet bumper stickers'
DD has 1 on her socks.

:)

Anonymous said...

I like them all. I have one on sign in kitchen that says, "I cook with wine and sometimes add it to the cooking".