Monday, December 17, 2007

Guess Who Has a 4.0

The results are in...I am a super study nerd and proud of it!

There were a few interesting questions on my final exams. More than once, I said to myself, "What?" and "Uhhh, burrito?"

Apparently I did well enough on my final exams to maintain my grade in the course because grades are officially posted and I earned myself an A in Anatomy + Lab, an A in Physiology, and an A in Microbiology.

With my A from my summer course, Child Development, I'm sitting pretty.

I'm almost finished with my general education required classes for nursing school. So, when the spring semester begins, I'll be taking Medical Terminology, Nutrition, Pathophysiology, and Health Assessment. If I can keep my grades up, I think I'll be good for acceptance into the nursing program at St. John's College of Nursing in the fall.

No comments: