Friday, October 12, 2007

Baby Steps




Yesterday was an AMAZING day. Not only did I get to give tours at Red Barn Farm, but I also went out to Oakmont. That's a great thing, but the most AMAZING thing happened while I was out at Oakmont.

I had intended to ride Blue, but she was to have a lesson later, so I was told to ride Flame. Well, on my way to get Flame, I changed my mind and decided to play with Kadance. I brought her into the arena and made a big decision.

I went way out on a limb and decided that I was going to ride her.

And...I did!

She was very calm about the whole experience. It was really no big deal to her at all. I was far more nervous and excited than she was. All she wanted to do was explore the new items in the arena.

I am thrilled! I rode my girl for the VERY FIRST TIME!!

No comments: