Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bug Bites and Karma

This morning, my observant husband pointed out that a bug had bitten me on my backside.

"Yep. I was bitten by a very big bug."

He was confused so I clarified.

"Gravity."

He laughed.

Yesterday morning, we had gone out on our morning walk. During our idle chit chat, he had made some smart comment and I, naturally, had to respond in the like.

I said something to the affect that I would have to "kick his butt" and quick bent my leg back to hit his behind with the heel of my left foot. As my foot came down, it became tangled in his feet and I took a spill.

Surprised, he just looked at me. Embarrassed, I scrambled to my feet and brushed off my hands.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied. Then we giggled at my antics. "It's never a dull moment with me around."

Lesson learned. Karma is always watching.

No comments: